6 Foot Care Tips to Make Your Feet Beautiful
Just like you care for your face, your feet need care. Today, I will introduce a simple way to take care of your feet
The feet are one of the areas that can be maintained beautifully with good care . Today, I will introduce foot care to make beautiful feet.
Here are some tips to keep your feet dry.
- Whenever possible, shoes made of natural and air-permeable materials should be worn.
- Avoid wearing the same shoes over and over for several days.
- After taking a shower to avoid the formation of germs or mold, dry your feet well and dry them.
2. Shave your toenails properly
Toenails must be properly trimmed to avoid ingrown toenails. Let’s refer to the following method.
- You should cut your toenails straight rather than round.
- Be careful if you cut it too short, as it can lead to infection or ingrown toenails.
- We don’t recommend removing the cuticles, but if you need to do that, use a tool.
3. How to keep your feet healthy
Here are some tips to keep your feet healthy.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt per liter of water and soak your feet in warm water for 15 to 20 minutes. Salt is a sterilizing product.
- If you want to lift your toenail slightly, try flossing. This will help cleanse the affected area. Finishing with a cream accelerates the healing process.
- Repeat this process until your toenails grow healthy again. However, if your toenail is red or inflamed, you should see a doctor.
4. Baking soda
Washing your feet with baking soda will soften your heels and keep your feet healthy.
- Once a week, take a 15-20 minute footbath.
- You can also add salt, essential oils, or herbal tea.
- After taking a baking soda foot bath , try using a pumice stone or exfoliating agent.
Moisturizing cream is a product you need for your feet as well as your face.
- Consider using a product containing glycerin or lecithin, which softens and moisturizes your skin.
- Do not apply the cream between your toes, as it can cause mold.
6. Foot Massage
Foot massage helps to activate blood circulation, relieve fatigue and stay healthy.
- Do a foot massage for 5 minutes a day .
- Use of Pumice stone for feet Massage
- If you rub your feet with a tennis ball, blood circulation is smooth.
Exfoliating your feet is also very simple.
- Add a few tablespoons of sugar to the body oil and mix well.
- Apply it to the heel or the area that needs exfoliation.
- Sugar not only exfoliates, but also helps moisturize the skin.